Duties of Authors
- acknowledge that submitted work is original and has not been either published elsewhere in any language or submitted concurrently to more than one publication.
- present their results honestly and without fabrication, falsification or inappropriate data manipulation.
- describe their methods and present their findings clearly and unambiguously.
- represent the work of others accurately in citations as well as quotation and clearly indicate the data, text, figures or ideas originated by other researchers.
- check their publications carefully at all stages concerning calculations, data presentations, typescripts/submissions and proofs to ensure that methods and findings are reported accurately.
- alert the editor promptly if they discover an error in any submitted, accepted or published work.
- disclose all sources of research funding, including direct and indirect financial support, supply of equipment or materials, and other support (such as specialist statistical or writing assistance).
For more details, please visit: